According to the American Dental Association, the smile ranks higher than the eyes, hair and body as the first feature that others notice when meeting someone for the first time. These findings are closely related to studies by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, which found that dental patients across all age groups spend an annual $2.75 billion on cosmetic dentistry, and over 60% of these individuals are female.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry serves the dual purpose of enhancing the appearance of flawed smiles and promoting improved dental health for years to come. Smiles that have failed the test of aesthetics, be it due to chips, cracks, misalignment, discoloration or even missing teeth, can now be fully restored with a cosmetic treatment. That is why we are here!
Our Cosmetic Dental Treatments
As a dedicated provider of cosmetic dentistry to Farmington-area patients, Drs. Nadeau and Krause are dedicated to helping individuals of all ages achieve beautiful and healthy smiles. At Farmington Village Dental, we are proud to offer a complete selection of cosmetic dentistry services, as follows:
- Tooth Fillings & Bonding – When your teeth have small- to medium-sized imperfections, be it decay or chipping, fillings and bonding offer an instant solution in a single visit.
- Clear Braces – When you have a misaligned smile, clear braces provide the straight teeth that you seek in only 6 months without unsightly metal in your mouth.
- Dental Implants – When you have lost one or more of your teeth, dental implants mimic a complete reversal of the loss. They can also be used to anchor dentures.
- Professional Teeth Whitening – When your smile is not as bright as you wish it was, teeth whitening provides one of the quickest, most effective, and most affordable solutions.
- Veneers – When your teeth are severely chipped, discolored or misshapen, veneers give you a complete makeover for a permanent, confidence-boosting smile.
Professional Cosmetic Dental Services
Our office is fully equipped with sophisticated tools and technologies for swift diagnosis and gentle care. As part of our commitment to patient education, we take the time to discuss your options and help you make an informed decision regarding your cosmetic dental care. We then proceed to create a customized treatment plan for the most effective results at the most affordable rates and in the least amount of time.
Studies show that millions of adults across the country are dissatisfied with the appearance of their smiles. Why not help decrease this number by obtaining a cosmetic treatment today?
Don't Hesitate to Contact Us
If you are ready to experience the benefits of our full-service cosmetic dentistry in Farmington, CT, we welcome you to call (860) 676-2288 or request an appointment with us online. The Farmington Village Dental team looks forward to guiding you on the journey towards achieving the smile of your dreams!